Managing partner and CEO
Vladislav Ivanchov is a founder and managing partner in Ivanchov & Partners Law Firm. He is responsible for the strategic development of the company as well as for determining its compliant policy and priorities.
Vladislav Ivanchov has more than 10 years of experience. He has worked in a reputable law firm and as a legal consultant in companies, leaders in their sectors. In January 2016 establishes Ivanchov and Partners Law firm. In his many years of practice he has served hundreds of satisfied customers. Actively advises companies in the field of technology, IT and outsourcing on legal matters related to their activities.
- Participation in the liquidation of a water supply and sewerage company with receivables of over 10 million BGN;
- Lawyer of a construction company, contractor of large-scale infrastructure projects;
- Trusted lawyer in franchise negotiations in 2016 in Valencia, Spain to an international company with offices on 5 continents;
- Successfully conducts a court proceeding to raise 500,000 euros for a Serbian company;
- Consultant of a Hungarian company in connection with the introduction and promotion of a product on the Bulgarian market in accordance with the Bulgarian and European competition and consumer law;
- Represents a leasing company before the Supreme Administrative Court regarding an appeal against an audit act with material interest over 400,000 BGN.
Master degree in Law
Master degree in Taxation
Bachelor degree in Public Administration
Goethe Institute Certificate C1 in German
Expertise: commercial and corporate law, taxation, administrative law, legal mechanisms regarding IT, technology and outsourcing.
Languages: English and German